Allows records and documents – from a single page to thousands of pages – to be scanned, indexed and converted to digital documents.
Using state-of-the-art optical character recognition (OCR) technology, the Imaging Console of the module’s scanning software can convert even obscure and unclear documents into a reliable electronic copy.
Extract pertinent text that can be used as metadata for easy location and reference in your electronic document library: Identification, Indexing, and Digital Storage.
- Select manual or automatic data extraction from pre-defined and included templates
- Annotate your document images while preserving the original in its original format
- Convert paper documents into the electronic format of your choice, like PDF or TIFF
- Capture and Account for Time and Keystrokes for billing and efficiency purposes
- Generate indexing and creation reports to track daily progress in large conversion projects
- Import previously created document images for indexing without having to scan them again
- Reduce duplicate documents and maximize storage space with document versioning control