ContentSuite360 streamlines confidential document management to help law firms
In order to be successful, law firms need solutions that allow their legal teams to collaborate and manage their documents and records without requiring extensive training and support. Out of the multitude of existing competing systems, ContentSuite360 is the best at providing this service.
ContentSuite360’s unique blend of different features make it ideal for law firms to manage their documents and workflows without requiring specialized knowledge or programming, leading to an increase in work-efficiency.
Benefits of ContentSuite360’s Legal Solutions
- Merge paper and e-documents into a single content management view
- Increases productivity with the use of our Workspace and Business Process technology, allowing each attorney or paralegal to use a readily customizable interface
- Facilitate electronic discovery through our Advanced Search Functionality, allowing for multilingual, Boolean, and wildcard searches across many types of libraries with or without using metadata
- Create and save automated search reports with our Smart Workspace technology
- Generate alerts and monitor important contract deadlines and events
- Secure documents and information through our flexible security matrix
- Manage levels of access given to documents and information based on records series, document types, user, group, department, etc.
- Facilitate maintenance on contracts and track modifications and access history for important documents or folders