Using Application Designer, you can accomplish the following high-level tasks:
- Visualize and define applications using a diagram surface.
- Specify settings and constraints on applications.
- Define Web service and database communication between applications.
- Document other types of communication between applications.
- Expand the set of application types and prototypes you can use to define applications.
After defining applications, you can perform the following tasks:
- Evaluate applications for deployment using their development configurations.
- Design reusable application systems as units of deployment using System Designer.
- Implement applications that support implementation.