In today’s competitive environment, a company’s reputation and its ability to attract and retain customers, depends on its service levels. Superior customer service is achieved when expectations are exceeded, not just met. If you don’t respond quickly to customer issues, your competition will.
To address customer concerns, Customer Service Representatives must gather customer correspondence, contracts, sales and order history, product and service literature, invoices and payment details, customer claims and credits issued, and status of prior customer interactions. These documents reside in multiple departments and repositories making them time-consuming to assemble. The results are extensive customer “hold” times and unnecessary or failed callbacks.
With a single search, Records Studio can locate all these relevant documents utilizing powerful Enterprise Search and Intelligent Document Linking technology. Customer Service will resolve complex issues without delay providing faster, more comprehensive support.
Twenty-four hour access through a secure web-portal can provide customers with pertinent documents and reports related to their accounts.
Benefits of our Customer Service Application
- Swiftly resolve customer issues and inquiries. Search and retrieve relevant information from any source within the corporate enterprise.
- Manage issues, not paper. Automatically associate and link all customer documents and incoming correspondence with relevant customer records, eliminating the need for manual intervention or data entry.
- E-mail, fax, or print requested documents from a single application, without leaving your desk.
- Eliminate lost and misfiled documents that lead to customer dissatisfaction and defection.
- Eliminate hold time and callbacks.
- Provide customers with secure, 24×7 access to their account documents.
- Streamline internal processes, reduce costs and improve efficiency.
Contact Us today to learn more about how Records Studio’s Customer Service Application can work for you.